More dates and events will be added throughout the summer, check back often for updates.
- June 3 – As the curtain comes down on The Jungle Book, Executive Director Reagan Messer, and Capital Campaign Co-Chair John Hoffman will step on stage to unveil the design of the new building to the audience in the theatre. Following each show audience members will receive information on the project, and will be greeted by design documents and conversation in the lobby. Redfern Arts Center, 2:00pm & 7:00pm performances.
- June 6 – June 7 – NH Gives. Support MoCo Arts during a powerful, statewide 24-hour online fundraising event from 6:00pm on June 6 – 6:00pm on June 7. Visit www.nhgives.org to learn more.
- June 15 – MoCo Arts Night @ the Keene Swamp Bats. Join us for a fun evening at alumni field. 6:30pm.
- June 28 – MoCo Arts goes on air with Dan Mitchell at 8:10am on WKBK 107.5fm/1290am.
- July 27 – C.A.K.E. Summer Camp presents Festival Day. This celebration for the students of our multi-arts summer camp will also be a time to celebrate MoCo’s exciting future. 4:00pm – 9:00pm, The Colonial Theatre.
- July 27 – Noche Mexicana Margaritas Fundraiser in support of MoCo Moves. Anyone who dines with Margaritas on Maine Street in Keene at any point on Thursday, July 27 and presents the fundraiser flyer will have 20% of their bill donated to MoCo Arts. Fundraiser flyers are available at MoCo Arts, will be available at C.A.K.E. Festival Day at the Colonial Theatre, or can be downloaded and printed by clicking here.
- September 30 – Join students from MoCo Arts for a special performance at the Monadnock Fall Festival. Time and location TBD.