More dates and events will be added, check back often for updates.
- MoCo Moves Challenge Grant – All new gifts made through the end of the calendar year will be matched dollar-for-dollar up to $100,000 thanks to a generous matching gift.
- November 29 – MoCo Arts goes on air with Dan Mitchell at 8:10am on WKBK 107.5fm/1290am.
- November 12 – MoCo Student Dance-A-Thon. A fun afternoon of dancing and fun in support of MoCo Moves. Open to registered MoCo Arts students. Noon – 5pm at MoCo Arts.
- September – Grab a delicious treat from Kristen’s Bistro & Bakery sometime during the month of September and see our MoCo Moves window display.
- September 30 – Join students from MoCo Arts for a special performance at the Monadnock Fall Festival. 11:00am, Railroad Square.
- September 7 – Groundbreaking celebration at 38 Roxbury Street. Join MoCo as we begin construction on the new 17,000 sq ft facility. 3:00 – 3:30pm, building site at 38 Roxbury Street.
- July 27 – Noche Mexicana Margaritas Fundraiser in support of MoCo Moves. Anyone who dines with Margaritas on Maine Street in Keene at any point on Thursday, July 27 and presents the fundraiser flyer will have 20% of their bill donated to MoCo Arts. Fundraiser flyers are available at MoCo Arts, will be available at C.A.K.E. Festival Day at the Colonial Theatre, or can be downloaded and printed by clicking here.
- July 27 – C.A.K.E. Summer Camp presents Festival Day. This celebration for the students of our multi-arts summer camp will also be a time to celebrate MoCo’s exciting future. 4:00pm – 9:00pm, The Colonial Theatre.
- June 28 – MoCo Arts goes on air with Dan Mitchell at 8:10am on WKBK 107.5fm/1290am.
- June 15 – MoCo Arts Night @ the Keene Swamp Bats. Join us for a fun evening at alumni field. 6:30pm.
- June 6 – June 7 – NH Gives. Support MoCo Arts during a powerful, statewide 24-hour online fundraising event from 6:00pm on June 6 – 6:00pm on June 7. Visit www.nhgives.org to learn more.
- June 3 – As the curtain comes down on The Jungle Book, Executive Director Reagan Messer, and Capital Campaign Co-Chair John Hoffman will step on stage to unveil the design of the new building to the audience in the theatre. Following each show audience members will receive information on the project, and will be greeted by design documents and conversation in the lobby. Redfern Arts Center, 2:00pm & 7:00pm performances.